Posgraduate studies (entry 5)

   For me is a though decision to being honest, I never tough having studies after graduating from the University. I mean, not 100%. I was thinking like learning another language, I don't know what exactly, probably an asian one, like Japanese or Chinese. I don't know. Maybe I could do that, so I''l learn 3 languages in total.

  I could start doing that here by the way, because I have 0 knowledge of these languages. Starting with some classes I think, or learning by myself some words first, and then some sentences.

As for the English, well, maybe I could perfect it in some other countries. I have to look by the way. Maybe I will take the TOEFL test, that will come handy for the future. Is a very important test, so in that case I can enter in some institutions in other countries.

  As for working in other country, I guess I'll have to look also (seriously, I need to think about the future a little more after graduating, I was thinking only in getting my title and then working here for now). Who knows? Maybe I could work in europe in a pharmacy industry. Or maybe I could do some chemical research in a laboratory in United States. Or maybe I could end doing my own cosmetic industry in japan, I don't know jaja. 

  Anyways, I think I'm gonna end here for now. Thanks for reading my nonsense.

Comentarios

  1. It 's a little hard think on the future but I hope that you can do wherever you want to do and good luck!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario