My future job (entry 5)

   My future job? That's a tough question, at least for me. In my entire, I passed from my mind a lot of alternatives. The first one was being an Electric Enginner, just like my father, but I was very young to being honest. After I discovered you have to work alot with very complitaded systems with a lot of wires, I said "nope". 

  Now that I'm studing pharmacy, I could say with 80 percent that I'm going to end being the boss in a drug store. I mean in our country by law, there's gonna be at least 1 person who has study "Chemitry and Pharmacy" (a fancy way to say Pharmaceutical here). Heck, even the people who already got their degree said that. If I remember correctly, in my first semester we had some discussions with people with Pharmaceutical degree. They talked sbout their jobs, but in different areas. One works in a hospital, like another doctor. Another one works in a industry, where he and his team and he work in creating some beauty cosmetics. He was also the bos btw. Another one worked in the Teleton, her responsibility was having all the medicament in order. And the last one was the guy who works in the thypical drug store. 

  But what in my case?. Well, mostly I'll end in working in a drug store probably, but maibe the future can say another thing, maybe I'm going to end in a laboratory doing my own remedies and medicaments, who knows. Is not as fancy as other jobs, but hey, at least for me is not a big deal.

  Thanks for reading people, and have a nice day.

Comentarios