My favorite food (entry 4)
Food, one of the most essencial things for every being alive in the world. Especially for us humans. If I have to choose one specific meal I'll choose the spaguetti. One of my easiest choice to being honest. You can make in a lot ways. With pomodoro sauce (tomato sauce), fetuccini, mushroom sauce, a lot of sauces to being honest.
Is easy to make, doesn't take a lot of time, and only needs water, salt and oil (well, except when you decide to add a sauce or more condiments). Made from Italy (this variant, because the Chinese ones are kinda different). But if you wanna make your own pasta, that's another level, because that will require more products to buy, more time and most probably, more costs to take care. (eggs, the machines, that kind of things).
In my case, I made them like 2 or 3 times a week, but that all depends. If I go to a restaurant, normally I order something else because normally you cannot find them sadly (except for the Italian ones, that's the exception).
Well, that's it for now. And remember, Pasta is life my friends. Enjoy them.
Simple, cheap and delicious, the perfect combo
ResponderEliminar