GPOY (entry 6)
A GPOY (also known as Gratuitous pictures of yourself). Is just a fancy way to say about a picture you really love.
In my case I don't have a picture in particular who come up in my mind. }But if I have to choose of my many pictores about my life or vacations, I guess I will have to go when I went to Rapa Nui (Easter Island). If I remember correctly, this image was taken in 2017. The day (according to my phone) was the 3rd of March.
After a long of planning and some luck, me and my family finally decided to go to Easter Island. We couldn't go sooner because the job of my father is very demanding. Also he is scared of flying.
The image I took was one of the many small mountains the island have. Sadly I don't remember the name of if, but is a very touristic place. We saw the famous Moais too, but sadly a lot of them are in bad shape, because the weather and the humidity of the zone.The food was also very good, but kinda expensive to being honest (at least for our perspective). The zone is very chill, but for zome reason, the habitants of the zone doesn't like a lot the Chileans. I guess was because the current Mayor of the zone, who was spreading some lies (according to our tourist guide). Or probaly because the they though that they don't need our help, I don't know exactly.
Anyways, I reccomend visiting Easter Island at least once in your life. Is kinda expensive, but because the Island is small, you can check everything in maximum 7 days.
Well people, have a nice day/night.
Thank you very much for the recommendation, I think I will visit it sometime in my life.
ResponderEliminar