The cringe (entry 3)

   The cringe, that sensacion of embarrasment. That sensation of "please stop, no more, just stop please". I'm pretty everyone at feeled like that at least once in their life. Everyone has his bad days, that's a fact. And no one is safe for it, not even me.

  Back in school, when I had like 8 years old I think, we were in a english class. If I remember correctly, we already finished the last test and everything. But because we still have some days before vacations, we used that space to pass the time and have some fun. We also did some activities, such as watching movies, boards games, that kind of things.

 I don't know who was of the idea, but that classmate had a "good idea" of telling jokes, the classic ones. Everyone needed to make a joke. Long or short, doesn't matter. Back in these days, I was a very nervous person, but at the same time, I like some challenges. I was formulating my joke. In my head it was perfect. But when it was my time, I started to tell my joke. But with every word I was telling, I started to feeling very embarrased, because my joke in my head sounded like fantastic, but in practice, I think everyone started to looking at me, with that face of  "please stop" 

  After that I just sit down and I covered my head with a t-shirt I had

 Well that was my story, have a good day everyone.

                                            Tratamiento para superar la vergüenza ajena | Mente y Cerebro |  Investigación y Ciencia

Comentarios