How I'm feeling today (entry 0)
Hello people. that's right, I'm gonna talk about how I'm feeling today. One of the most excitement topics I have come up today. Isn't that excitment?
...
Ok, I'll stop with that stupid joke.
But yeah, I'm felling good ok. Just a normal Monday in my house. Enjoying with some good tea and a sandwich with avocado. I did some swimming in a gym close to my house. Was relaxing in the end.
Surprisingly today is the day where 2 years ago started the big social outbreak. Where Chile "wake up" and said "ok, I'm done". Was a crazy day for me, a long journey to my house. But in the end, I ended eating pizza with my brother a cousin in the night.
Well, I don't think I have anything to say right now. Until next time poeple, and take care. No one knows what's gonna happen the next day.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario