Around the world (entry 1)
Visiting other countries. Is a tradition that a lot of people would like to do at least once in their life (if the money would not be a problem btw). The reasons can vary depending of the person. One can say because he wanted to visit their parents or someone close to him, who decided to change their place of living. Another can say because he wanted to relax, or discover new places that normally you not see where you live.
In my case, that would be Italy. The place of spaguetti and pizza. The place where Rome fallen. The place where the Pisa tower is. That would be some of the reasons to go. Well at least for me. Altough I hear some little judgement about us in Italy. Like we're kind of bad people, I don't know. Some this kind of stuff. But I guess every country has his bad side I think.
Anyways, I'd like to visit Italy one day. I heard from my mother is a beautiful place to visit at least once. For me, means good food. lol.
Thanks for reading. And have a nice day.

I hope you can visit Italy someday, it's a beautifull country with too many interesting places and like you said, with excellent gastronomy.
ResponderEliminar