How to change the world (My point of view) (Entry
6).
In an alternative timeline, I have graduated,
that means I can do what I want. How can this affect my surroundings? Well first
of all, I’m now responsible of all kinds of remedies, well not all, but mostly.
Also, if I want, I can make my own drugs (not the illegal ones btw), and could
make my own pharmacy, selling my own stuff or, probably more.
But the way
I probably could make more changes is to work in a laboratory, hopefully in a
laboratory very implemented, with a lot of instruments, and hopefully a decent
budget to create good remedies. That way we can create, like a said before, excellent
products and hopefully deliver them to the world. Think it like the case of
Covid-19, after they received the financing, the made the vaccine in a world
record time. That is what I call it progress.
Thanks for reading, have a nice day.
Checked. Nice entry, by the way
ResponderEliminar