A YouTube channel I like (entry 7)
I don’t have a chemistry favorite website bo being honest, but I know a Youtube channel about one of my favorite subject (chemistry by the way). The name in NileRed, technically is a chemistry channel, but with his own spin.
There’s some channels who teach you subjects but in a classical way (kind of like the zoom calls right now with the pandemic, there’s the board with the “today’s class”). He still teach you, but in a more practical way, with experiments. And they are interesting experiments.
Like for example, one of the videos is called making aerogel, where he makes his own aerolgel, but also explaining it in the way. Also what ingredients he’s using in the process, oh and the results obviously.
In short terms, is a laboratory channel, with some interesting, and wacky, experiments.
He also have two other channels, Nileblue is like a behind scene kind of channel from his experiments. Also Nideredshorts, where is just his main channel, but with very small videos.
Hope you like my blog for today, and go and visit his channel.
Checked.
ResponderEliminar