Favorite invention (entry 3)
If I have to choose one
piece of technology, I probably will say the computer. Is started like a simple
box where you can write stuff (probably a sequel to the typewriter), now you
can do a lot of things with it. You can play write, you can write, you can
watch videos or movies, draw, keeping yourself some important information, save
some presentations (power point) and I can keep coming with more.
I started using
it when I was like 4 or 5 years old, with the called learning kids game, but I
don’t remember their names sadly. Technically was not mine, but hey, I was
having fun. My had my first official computer in 2011 approx. I don’t remember exactly, but it was a black
one, a little heavy, just to play some flash games, but obviously for studying purposes.
Got my second one in 2015, after entering the university, but right now, I
think is time for a new one, with more power and ore professional, this get the
things done, but not everything sadly, but don’t worry, I’ll not throw him to
the trash, it will be in better hands, that means my mother.
Have a nice day people.
Checked.
ResponderEliminar