A photo with history (entry 5)

 



       Ahhhh, the day when finally the man could put foot out of space. At that time was no more and less than our Moon.who took it?, Well probably one of the tripulation who went to space. Was taken the July 21st of 1969, where the cold war was still present  and the space race was very big between USA and the Soviet Union. Obviously was taken in the Moon surface, and is the big proof that the mission Apolo 11 was a total success.

      Well, I was not even in plan to born when this photo was taken (lol), but I really like it, is a good reminder of a big event of history, the day where finally conquer a small part of the space. And I hope one day we will be able to visit more planets, but I'm pretty sure that will take a lot of time, probably I´ll bevery old or dead when we finally decide to go to visit another planet, and hope humankind will no go to extinct at that time.

     Alright, hope you liked this small blog, have a nice day.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario