Why I choose study pharmacy? (Entry 2)
I don’t remember exactly what I wanted to study in the future to being honest. I mean, when I was a child, I really liked experimental things, like chemistry and biology, but I was more focused in math. That´s why I decided to study engineering, but when I was 14 years old, not when child, let’s just say I was enjoying my life I suppose.
Like I said
in the last entry, this was not my first University, I was in the Santa Maria
University, studying Chemical Engineering, but because for personal reasons
(and still having some sadly) I had to leave that university behind. Then I decided
to enter the Universidad de Chile (Chile´s University), because my brother
study there and had some experience also. Also is considered one of the most prestige
universities, at least here.
I wanted to study something with Chemistry,
but in the end, I finished study Pharmacy, had some other choices, like
Chemistry (the career) for example, but Pharmacy was my first choice.
I still have problems focusing on the matters,
not because the Uni is bad, is more personal being honest. Also, the Covid
situation is not helping a lot also, but in the end, I consider this better
than the last uni I was, seriously.
Thanks for reading and have a nice day/night.
Checked.
ResponderEliminar