Introduction (Entry 1)
Hello, my
name is Axel Tapia, I´m 24 years old. I am from Santiago, Chile, but my parents
are from other regions. They came to Santiago because they wanted to find a job
here. I also a big brother, I am the smallest one on the house. After my birth,
we lived in the same house.
I studied at Luis Campino institude, where I
spent all the school days there, until graduating in 2014. This is not my first
University by the way. My first one was the Federico Santa Maria, where I was
studying Chemical Engineering, but because of personal problems (and still
having some sadly) I was forced to retiring 2 years later after joining. Then
after that, I did my third time the PSU, joining the” Universidad de Chile”
studying Pharmacy. I still having problems trying to focus on my studies, but
also trying to not give up because, well, is too late to going back, also that
would be a waste and a bad idea.
Thanks for reading by the way, hope you have
a great day/night.
Checked.
ResponderEliminar